July 7, 2010

Sara & David

Okay, maybe this isn't as honest as I should be, but that is the way I roll. This was my FAVORITE wedding yet, right up my alley in every way, romance, vintage, unique, and fun.

When I first met with Sara, we really hit it off, by the end of our meeting she knew she wanted to use my services, that always feels really great. She had a color pallet, yes I did my normal list of items, colors, and overall feel, but on a few occasions she said " I trust you do do what you think looks best". Well having that creative freedom gets me more than excited, and in any case pushes me to produce exceptional unique creations. In my true fashion I missed getting photos of the the corsages, but you will get a good idea of the day. I loved the end result and am really excited to share it will you.
enjoy,
xo
laura


Bridal bouquet





Bridesmaids bouquets





Groom's Boutonniere choices





Father's Boutonnieres





Ceremony pieces overlooking Lake Merritt

1 comment: