July 19, 2010

Kathleen & Max

Congratulations Kathleen & Max on your BIG day! It was a lovely day at Casa De Las Flores (on of my favorite venues). I did flowers for the women and the ceremony and Kathleen made several of her own decorations to incorporate. She made the cutest white and pink tissue flower wreath, I forgot to snap an image of it, typical. I asked how long it took, "oh about 10 hours". She also made all the centerpieces and a manzanita tree with their place cards and guests gifts. Bravo for spending all that time to create a really warm and lovely event!
enjoy,
xo
laura


Bridal Bouquet


Bridesmaids Bouquets


Mother's Corsages


Alter Decor




Chair Clusters for the ceremony


Cake (Montclair Baking)


Kathleen created these terrariums herself for her table centerpieces. Each table represented a different place that she and Max enjoy. I thought they turned out really well and wanted to share a DIY idea.





No comments:

Post a Comment