July 4, 2010

Jaryce & Ramon

When I first met Jaryce I knew that she had spent a long time planning her dream wedding, and I was thrilled to be a small part of her BIG day. It's always so much fun to see the end result knowing secrets along the way. She had all the small details nailed, beautiful stationary throughout, crystals for all the arrangements, even hand made beaded accents, stunning crystal candle holders, hanging votive holders with beaded accents for the umbrellas outdoors, gold cake plates with crystal accents for the cigar table, and stunning displays for the head table. I'm not a professional photographer, but I try to get images to share with you. What I have doesn't begin to do justice to what the dining room and adjacent rooms looked like. Jaryce and Ramon your wedding was stunning and you too are one of a kind! Best wishes in your new endeavors as man and wife.
enjoy,
xo
laura


Base of willow centerpiece




Menu




Cute matches on the cigar table




Cake (Galla Bakery)




Tall centerpiece




Low Centerpiece

No comments:

Post a Comment