July 4, 2010

Debbie & Jason

When I first met Debbie she had stunning sketches of her bridesmaid dress, and from that second I knew I had to be a part of this wedding. She wanted romance with a vintage feel, "right up my alley" I thought. Debbie and Jason celebrated their big day at the Diablo Country Club, and that it is a stunning venue, not to mention the private drive to get there. I wanted to move right in with all the charm and beauty as we approached, but I think it's a little too hot for my liking. The temperature reached 100 and that is not something I care to live in. All in all it was another perfect day and a wonderful couple.
enjoy,
xo
laura


Bride



Groom



Grandmother's



Father's & Grandfather



Bridesmaids



Groomsmen



Centerpieces



Centerpieces (these sat on a tall fluted vase at the reception)



Toss

No comments:

Post a Comment