March 9, 2010

What is in the garden




Those tiny tiny little buds are baby raspberries






I have always had a passion for gardening, even prior to going into the flower business. In my early 20's I had visions of opening a nursery, but when I really thought it out, I decided it wasn't really for me. A plant grower and retailer is a huge commitment, but on a small scale it's fun and not as much work. I still to this day hope to own a larger property to allow me to grow unique product which is only available in small quantities or not at all. These days I focus growing just enough for my clients, and my small space is perfect for just that. As we go through the seasons I will be sharing my pretties. At this time of the year it's still a lot of brown dirt with brown sticks with some tiny buds of green. I do have a few things just starting to bloom that is why I'm here to share them with you. Dream you never know what will come true.
Enjoy-
xo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment