March 29, 2010

Photographer Lauren Cohn Frankel





I have had the pleasure to work the talented Lauren Cohn Frankel on several weddings over the years. I must say there are many talented vendors to choose from in each field of the wedding industry, but I personally strive to connect with those who are low key and offer an exceptional product at a reasonable competitive price. Lauren has it all, stunning work, attention to detail, and one of the most down to earth people I have met. These are just a few samplings of her incredible work if you'd like to see more visit her web site at www.cohnfrankelphotography.com and her blog cohnfrankel photography.blogspot.com. If you'd like a more extended list of my favorite vendors call or e mail me and I'll send it right over. Enjoy- xo

No comments:

Post a Comment