August 11, 2011

matt & lauren

I LOVED working on this wedding, I do say I love a lot of weddings, this is true, but it was so much fun to be a part of this day.  This floral style is my favorite to design, and the dresses of both the bride and bridesmaids wore to DIE for. I made table numbers with a lacy border to mimic the eyelet detail in both. A BIG thank you to my sweet friend Yasmin of Floral Theory who just two weeks prior to the wedding recommended me to Matt and Lauren. When I met Lauren and her cute baby boy I knew this was going to be FUN FUN FUN and beautiful too!
The wedding was held at the stunning Christian Brother's Retreat in the hills above the town of Napa, the sky clear for miles, the view from up above breathtaking.

enjoy,

xo 
laura



groomsmen
 fathers
 groom and his son
 groom detail
 son detail
bride (top left) bridesmaids (top & bottom right)
mother and grandmother posies (bottom left and center)
bridesmaid detail
mother posy detail
bridal bouquet detail
cocktail tables


The larger mason jar centerpieces were used in the church.
centerpieces

menu detail

No comments:

Post a Comment