February 16, 2011

useless trivia

I often ask myself what are common patterns with my clients of 2011. Do I have more than one bride with the same name? yes, and how about grooms? yes there too. I did a useless trivia last year, and figure these little things I think about should be shared, so here you have it. There are four women who's names begin with the letter S's, three T's, three C's, one B, one V, one D, and one N. There was a HEAVY purple patter at the start of last year and it ended with a mango, peach, citrus theme. This year I don't see a common thread at all color wise, there is a WIDE variety, and that my friends makes for a more colorful fun world for me. Well I'm sure not the most exciting thing to read, but as the year goes on sharing these weddings and many more will be MUCh more fun.

enjoy,

xo
laura

No comments:

Post a Comment