November 20, 2010

Recent Orders

Doing a single order can be challenging for a few reasons:

1st because I'm studio based, and I don't keep a selection of flowers on hand to choose from, but instead I purchase all my flowers per orders received to guarantee the freshest overall product.

2nd flowers come in bunches of 10 stems for the most part, and to get a beautiful overall combination that works well together in several sizes and shapes without having enough product to make several arrangements can be pretty difficult to do.

3rd It typically takes me hours to fine tune and make something I proud of having just a handful of items on hand.

but my own cutting garden comes in really handy when needed the small touches I love to make each piece unique...

All in all, I love that I have to opportunity to make so many individual gems to share for a birthday,  an anniversary, a thank you,  a new baby, a congratulations, a holiday,  an I'm sorry, and just because I was thinking about you.

It all boils down to I LOVE what I do, and this you may hear over and over again, but I'm one lucky girl to be doing something that I have such great passion for. To all the people in 2010 who ordered one of my "little gems" THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for your orders.

enjoy,


xo

laura








No comments:

Post a Comment