October 19, 2010

Danya & Ivar


 Danya & Ivar married at The Bellevue Club overlooking Lake Merritt in Oakland. The building is impressive as to how they have kept up the original detail. I love old classic buildings and this is another stunner! Danya and Ivar who own "The Key printing and binding" made every guest a journal as their take away gift, wow, and I got one too, THANK YOU!!!
Danya picked a few of her favorite elements and colors from some of my past weddings and had me combine them
together to come up with a stunning overall look and feel.
I had so much fun this past weekend working on three different events, but I must say the bride and bridesmaids bouquets are now in my "favorites" category.
enjoy,

xo
laura






bridesmaids bouquets
 bridal bouquet


grooms boutonniere
 mother's, father, and grandmother
 groomsmen
 mantel decor

 centerpieces


 guests take away gifts

 venue details

No comments:

Post a Comment