August 25, 2010

Jess & Loren

Jess & Loren came to our initial consultation with a strong sense of the overall design they had envisioned for their wedding day, and I love that.

Fast forward 6 weeks...

The wedding day was non traditional in many ways, no white wedding dress, but a stunning blue short silk dress for the bride, no bridal bouquet (corsages for all the women including the bride), the groom in plum & purple shirt and striped tie (really nice), cool textural elements and clean overall design. I love "different", I love a challenge, and this day is just one of the things that makes my job that much more wonderful. My main challenge was to source vintage white footed containers in less than a month, well I did my best ( about 14 thrift shops and flea markets, no joke), but overall the vessels were a variety of white some old and a couple new. The mix worked really well together, and since I'm not a matchy matchy girl it was all that much better. Even the brides "girlfriends" each has a slightly different corsage to wear. Try something out of the ordinary it truly can be an extraordinary end result.

enjoy,
xo
laura



The bride & groom

Parents & Grandparents

The brides girlfriends









Centerpieces



Head table decor

Place card table

No comments:

Post a Comment