September 7, 2010

Busy bees...

Labor Day has always been the most popular weekend to get married, notes to future brides start planning early, I had between 15-20 inquiries beyond the couples I booked, that I couldn't fit into the schedule. Simply amazing that it's a huge time for merriment, but their is only so much I really want to tackle at a time to still be able to give the attention to detail I strive for. Each event is a work of art, not a mass produced production. I make it a point to be present at each of my weddings, and if I'm unable to be it's always mentioned prior to a consultation.

I had the pleasure of working with three brides this past weekend. Each wedding had a different setting and vibe, I'm really excited to share them all with you.

enjoy,

xo
laura


Dawn Ranch Lodge


Berkeley City Club


Preservation Park

No comments:

Post a Comment